LABORATORIO DI LIUTERIA GARGINI, PISTOIA

The workshop is located on the ground floor of an historic building of XIV century origin, with the last remodeling dating back to the XVIII century, in Via Ventura Vitoni No. 23 in the historic center of Pistoia, in the shadow of the dome of the Church of Madonna dell’Umiltà:[…]

Read More

MULINO DI ROVEZZANO, FLORENCE

The Mulino di Rovezzano sees its origins in 800 D.C, where the families of millers worked wheat and spelt. In the following centuries it underwent various changes, and became a convent in 1300, a period in which 4 towers were built to protect the inhabitants. The mill activity continued until the[…]

Read More

PALAZZO BARDI ALLE GRAZIE, FIRENZE

Palazzo Bardi alle Grazie was built by the Busini family in the 30s of the XV century, the construction was then completed fifty years later when it became property of the Bardi family.Among the most interesting features of the building there is the courtyard that was probably designed by Filippo[…]

Read More

PALAZZO BOCCELLA, LUCCA

Palazzo Boccella was built in the early 16th century by Enrico Boccella, in 1998, after a long series of changes of ownership and changes of destination it was purchased by the Municipality of Capannori. After saving it from the inexorable decline, the Municipality conferred Palazzo Boccella to the eponymous Foundation,[…]

Read More

PALAZZO CORSINI, FIRENZE

In 1649 Maria Maddalena Macchiavelli, the wife of the Marchese Filippo Corsini, purchased this palace from the Grand Duke Ferdinando II de’ Medici. Originally Palazzo Corsini was what was called a casino (a small house surrounded by a large garden that extended to the banks of the Arno River where[…]

Read More

PALAZZO GONDI, FLORENCE

Palazzo Gondi, designed in 1490 by Giuliano da Sangallo for Giuliano di Lionardo Gondi, is one of the most important palaces of the Florentine Reinassance period, together with Palazzo Medici, Palazzo Rucellai and Palazzo Strozzi. In the past, on the land where Palazzo Gondi is located, there used to be[…]

Read More

PALAZZO WILSON-GATTAI, FIRENZE

The English artist Frederick Wilson, born in Hull (England) in 1828, came to Florence to study the Renaissance, fell in love with the city its green, its hills and therefore settled there.In 1870, when Florence became the capital of Italy, he designed his residence in the new piazza d’Azeglio and[…]

Read More

PODERE LE BAGGINE, LUCCA (LU)

Le Baggine was born in the 1400s, as a storehouse for agricultural products and tools, immersed in a valley hidden between the hills of Lucca, in an area rich in water springs. In the eighteenth century the farm took the name “Le Baggine”, and a delegation of friars settled there,[…]

Read More

PODERE PIETRAIO, GUARDISTALLO (PI)

The “Pietraio” is a traditional ancient Tuscany farmhouse. Situated on the hills in the Municipality of Guardastallo, in the province of Pisa, 9 km away from the sea and its pine groves. It offers a marvellous view both on the plain and on the sea from the Elba Island to[…]

Read More

TENUTA DI BIBBIANO, CASTELLINA IN CHIANTI (SI)

Bibbiano is located in the historic Chianti region in the municipality of Castellina, overlooking the Elsa Valley towards the castle of Monteriggioni. Cultivation of grapes in this area originated with the Etruscans, and continued well into the late-Roman era.Inspired by this incomparable natural and human heritage, the family that has[…]

Read More