Le Dimore del Quartetto

VILLA RICHELMY, COLLEGNO (TO)

Categories , ,

The villa was built in 1774 by the architect Carlo Ignazio Galletti for the banker Pietro Rignon. The property was then given as dowry to one of the nephews of the first owner when she married a member of the Richelmy family, that still owns the property.
It is an excellent example of sober and elegant noble XVIII century villa. In addition to the large living rooms, particularly interesting is the private chapel dedicated to San Pietro in Vincoli. The property is also surrounded by a wide park.