The origins of the Villa are those of an ancient monastery built in the 1400s which is believed to be standing on the rustic court itself. The passing of the following centuries resulted in substantial modifications to the structure of the building and, in 1927, the architect Alberico Barbiano di Belgiojoso completed the renovation with stylistic interventions that accentuate the late 18th Century aspects of the villa.
The yellow painted 18th Century Villa, a traditional red 15th Century courtyard, an English Park surrounding the Villa, and a garden with swimming pool, constitute the complex. On the Ground floor, covering 800 sqm, there are 4 reception rooms and 2 libraries opening on to the Park, furnished with valuable antique furniture that give this location a uniqueness for elegant events. By a large stairwell, you reach the First floor: the beautiful gallery provides access to the bedrooms overlooking the park.
Numerous French doors, surrounded by classical decors, open on to the Park with its 18.000 sqm, with many century old trees in a traditional “English Garden”.