Le Dimore del Quartetto

VILLA LA PALAZZINA, CASTEL SAN PIETRO TERME (BO)

Categories , ,

The villa dates back to the XVI century. From the beginning of the 1500s to 1750, it was owned by the Legnani Ferri family, then it became property of the Malvezzi family, one of the most ancient of the city of Bologna.
Villa La Palazzina is composed of three buildings, among which a church, surrounded by a wide park.
Musicians will have at their disposal three double bedrooms. Hospitality will be offered March through November, meals included. The rehearsals and final concert will be held in the large hall at the ground floor or in the church.