The house of ceramics is located in the building designed by Mario Renzi in 1927 in Prati delle Vittorie neighborhood. It is building that has the typical characteristics of the “Roman baroque” here more tending towards the liberty.
The history of the house is closely linked to the arts, so much so that in the neighborhood is called “the artists’ villa”. Among the tenants were the architect Calza Bini, and the architect de Renzi himself, Paolo Paschetto – painter, decorator, illustrator, engraver. A house that is remembered for the festive atmosphere and stimulating environment. It was frequented by artists and architects, among others, Adalberto Libera, the brothers Pietro and Ludovico Quaroni, Luigi Figini and Gino Pollini.