MUMU Musica al Museo (Music at the Museum) is a unique and immersive experiencial path that brings together the beauty of the most extraordinay Italian art masterpieces, with the listening of live music, in a priviledged situation.
MUMU consists in a museum itinerary at Pinacoteca Ambrosiana with an emotional, short and dynamic concert in front of the preparatory Cartoon of the School of Athens by Raphael Sanzio. For every tour, a group of 15 people will be allowed to enter in order to guarantee health and safety standards.
Admiring works of art while listening to the extraordinary chamber music repertoire: an exclusive experience, for everyone.
Who has never wished to enjoy a piece of art or music in a less crowded situation, during a concert or while visiting a museum? MUMU Musica al Museo offers new museum itineraries and dynamic concerts, for a more intimate and personal art fruition.
The Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana will inaugurate the tours of MUMU – Musica al Museo on Wednesday, September 23rd, 2020. The route between the halls of the Ambrosiana, starting every 30 minutes, will focus on the Adoration of the Magi by Tiziano Vecellio, The Madonna of the Pavilion by Sandro Botticelli, The Madonna Enthroned with Saint Ambrose and Saint Michael by Bramantino, The Rest on the flight into Egypt by Jacopo da Ponte, the Cartoon of the School of Athens by Raphael.
Here, in front of the masterpiece of the “Divine Painter”, there will be the concert. The itinerary will continue with the analysis of the Vase of Flowers with Jewel, Coins and Shells by Jan Brueghel the Elder, and will end with Leonardo Da Vinci’s The Portrait of a Musician and the Codex Atlanticus.
MuMu is a format created by Le Dimore del Quartetto and organized by Società del Quartetto di Milano, replicable in Italian and European museums.
• Wednesday, September 23rd 2020 | QUARTETTO INDACO
• Wednesday, September 30th 2020 | LUIGI ATTADEMO, guitar
• Wednesday, October 7th 2020 | OLEKSANDR PUSHKARENKO, violin
• Wednesday, October 14th 2020 | PAOLO ANDREOLI, violin and COSIMO CAROVANI, cello
TICKETS €20 + €1.50 pre-sale
To purchase your tickets you can:
– visit VivaTicket (Click here) > in the section “Tickets available on: Online”, select the date of your interest among the green coloured ones > then, select the shift you prefer and purchase your tickets.
– call 02806921 from Monday to Friday from 10 am to 5 pm
– go to the ticket office of Pinacoteca Ambrosiana from Tuesday to Friday from 2 pm to 5.30 pm and on the night of the concert
Entrance is limited to groups up to 15 people, every 30 minutes; the visit with the concert lasts approximately 1 hour.
Project created by
In collaboration with