Le Dimore del Quartetto’s network is open not only to historic houses, but also to all the houses that have the possibility to host and that belong to dynamic and passionate people.
To take part in our network, you must be able to provide the quartet with 4 beds and a room adequate for rehearsals. In exchange for your valuable hospitality, the musicians will donate a concert (the value of which, usually, is approximately 2,000 euros). The concert may be private, for you and your guests, or open to the public.
If you are interested in taking part in Le Dimore del Quartetto’s network, send an inquiry with a short description and photos of your house to firstname.lastname@example.org
Joining Le Dimore del Quartetto means creating shared value:
- you keep alive the soul of your historic house hosting top-level concerts with our organizational support
- you become part of an international network of historic houses that share the same passion
- you become a cultural landmark for your local community and your territory
- you contribute to the promotion of our heritage for future generations
- you support young musical talents at the beginning of their career
- you become an active player in attracting and developing new audiences for classical music
- you benefit from visibility being on our website with pictures and a description
- you can promote your house and activities through Le Dimore del Quartetto channels
- you can become part of our travel itineraries as a house as well as a tourist
- you can request a tailor-made concert in a date chosen by you (with honorarium)
- you can benefit from a range of services reserved to Houses of our network
Joining Le Dimore del Quartetto as a House located outside Italy, at the moment does not imply a membership fee.
No, residency requests are not mandatory for the houses. Each time we receive a request from our musicians, we check your availability.
There are no set rules regarding meals, it depends on the availability of the host. If you are not able to provide meals, we suggest you to give them access to a kitchen.
Yes, but in this case an honorarium should be paid to the musicians.
The concerts are usually free and open to the public. However on the occasion of the final concert, if previously agreed with Le Dimore del Quartetto’s team, it is possible to raise funds for charity or other causes and/or add a paid activity to the concert (e.g. tasting, lunch/dinner, guided visit,…).
Yes, you can list your house as a rehearsal space only and still host a concert.
Discover all the services offered to the houses of the network
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Discover how the logistics behind the organisation of the residency works.