PALAZZO CENTOLA, SALERNO

Palazzo Centola was built in the late 19th Century, just outside the ancient door of the historic centre of Salerno, a couple of decades after the construction of the G. Verdi theatre. After the demolition of the walls it has become one of the most important examples of civil building[…]

Read More

PALAZZO CORSINI, FIRENZE

In 1649 Maria Maddalena Macchiavelli, the wife of the Marchese Filippo Corsini, purchased this palace from the Grand Duke Ferdinando II de’ Medici. Originally Palazzo Corsini was what was called a casino (a small house surrounded by a large garden that extended to the banks of the Arno River where[…]

Read More

PALAZZO CRESPI, MILANO

Casa Crespi is located in the center of Milan, facing Corso Venezia. This house represents one of the few remaining fully intact traditional Milanese-style upper-class homes.The building dates from the 17th century and was renovated in the 1920s by architect Piero Portaluppi. This house hosts a prestigious and historic art[…]

Read More

PALAZZO DALLA CASAPICCOLA, RECANATI (MC)

Palazzo Dalla Casapiccola, an historical house built between the 17th and the 18th century, situated in Recanati, is opened to the guests who may enjoy the exclusiveness that this kind of accommodation provides. Recanati artistic and cultural town is located on a hill in the center of the Marche Region[…]

Read More

PALAZZO DEGLI ANTOCI, RAGUSA

The eclectic and ingenious vision of the master of Sicilian Liberty is visible in every corner of Palazzo Antoci. The current structure of the historic building is due to the architect Paolo Lanzerotti: in the early decades of 1900.  Yesterday as today, today as yesterday: thanks to the painstaking conservation[…]

Read More

PALAZZO DEL CARRETTO, TORINO

Palazzo del Carretto di Gorzegno is located in Turin, on a rectangular block historically known as Isola dell’Assunta, which was built during the second half of the 17th century. The Palazzo’s central location, in Via Bogino 16, allows guests to reach most of Turin’s sights on foot. The Palazzo is in[…]

Read More

PALAZZO DUCALE ALESSANO, ALESSANO (LE)

The Palace, located in the ancient square of Alessano, a byzantine village a few kilometers from the sea, was built in the late fifteenth century by the will of the Counts “del Balzo” who had inherited the county by Francesco della Ratta, the Count of Caserta, whose emblem, a sixteen-pointed[…]

Read More

PALAZZO FANTINI, TREDOZIO (FC)

Palazzo Fantini is situated in the heart of Tredozio, a village on the border between Romagna and Tuscany. Its tranquil setting is far away from the chaos of modern life, surrounded by woods and winding roads. The building is both elegant and austere, ornate and unpretentious, thus reflecting its dual[…]

Read More

PALAZZO GONDI, FLORENCE

Palazzo Gondi, designed in 1490 by Giuliano da Sangallo for Giuliano di Lionardo Gondi, is one of the most important palaces of the Florentine Reinassance period, together with Palazzo Medici, Palazzo Rucellai and Palazzo Strozzi. In the past, on the land where Palazzo Gondi is located, there used to be[…]

Read More

PALAZZO GUARNIERI, FELTRE (BL)

Palazzo Guarnieri is located in the very centre of Feltre (Bl), in the Piazza Maggiore, an ancient city in the Dolomiti National Park, Unesco heritage. The angle of a XVth Century house, with its gothic windows, which had survived the catastrophic fire of 1510,  inspired the architect Giuseppe Segusini, who[…]

Read More