Villa Corinna is a historic villa of the territory of Mondovì, in the province of Cuneo. It was born as a farmhouse in the late 1700s and converted into a summer residence in 1868. The surrounding agricultural land was transformed into an English garden, and a turret was added thanks to the intervention of some Ligurian architects. The characteristic of an English garden is to present a great variety of views giving the impression of never being in the same place. The lawn in front of the villa allows to enjoy the sun while the centuries-old trees offer shade and protection from prying eyes. In 1911 the Villa became the property of the Counts Orsi, then living in Venice, who elected it as a holiday resort for the family. All weddings and family events have taken place in this mansion since 1918.