The Villa was built in the 50s and has belonged to the same family since 1963. It is located on the hills of Turin, in Cavoretto, a small town that had been independent until 1889 and it is now part of the city of Turin. The Villa enjoys the proximity to Parco Europa, characterised by a beautiful panorama over the city. Throughout the years the property has undergone enlargement works and it now benefits from an extended garden. The name of the Villa, “La Scontrosa” (transl. The Surly Lady), reveals a discreet grace of the House.