MUMU Musica al Museo (Music at the Museum) is a unique and immersive experiencial path that brings together the beauty of the most extraordinay Italian art masterpieces, with the listening of live music, in an intimate situation.
Who has never wished to enjoy a piece of art or music during a concert or while visiting a museum in a more intimate situation? MUMU Musica al Museo offers new museum itineraries and dynamic concerts, for a more personal art fruition. Each tour is characterized by small groups of about twenty people, with staggered entrances every thirty minutes, and by concerts that provide different and unique musical programs for each shift.
MUMU 2022 IS SOON BACK!
We will announce all the appointments soon
CONCERT CALENDAR 2022
The 2022 edition at Pinacoteca Ambrosiana foresees 3 appointments with three different guided tours itineraries curated by Mons. Alberto Rocca, Director of Pinacoteca Ambrosiana
WEDNESDAY 28 SEPTEMBER 2022
Concert in the Esedra Room with Tiziano Giudice, violin
Music by Prokof’ev, Kreisler, Bach e Milstein
Pictorical path Aula Leonardi, Sala Federiciana and Codex Atlanticus
WEDNESDAY 5 OCTOBER 2022
Concert in Federiciana room with Céline Pasche, flute and Sonia Hrechorowicz, harpsichord
Music by Händel, Sammartini, Bellinzani, Sieber and Veracini
Pictorical path Portraiture
WEDNESDAY 12 OCTOBER 2022
Concert in Leonardi room with String Trio Hegel
Music by Mozart and F. Schubert
Pictorical path Bramantino
The development of the project stems from clear objectives:
- Reactivate museums through culture, thanks to a sustainable and innovative proposal
- Offer local communities unique experiences that encourage them to take part (again) in the social and cultural life of their territory in safety
- Create a System, starting strategic local partnerships between different cultural organizations
- Offer innovative ways of enjoying music in unusual spaces for concert organizations
- Encourage local tourism that circularly supports all the actors involved: the city public of concert societies go to museums emptied by the absence of tourism, and museum spaces become ideal for chamber concerts with a small audience
- Expanding the job offer for young Italian and European professional musicians
- Present the MUMU format internationally as a best practice through European calls
The role of Le Dimore del Quartetto, natural connector between heritage and music, is strategic and constitutes its strength and replicability at national and international level, guaranteeing a homogeneous and recognizable format.
In collaboration with
The proposal, which intends to develop nationally and become a best practice on the European scene, started in July 2020 in Milan.
Le Dimore del Quartetto collaborated with Società del Quartetto di Milano for the pilot project: one preview concert of the project in July 2020 and four special openings of the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana in September and October 2020, with concerts in front of the Preparatory Cartoon of the School of Athens by Raphael. The tour around the halls of the Ambrosiana focused on the Adoration of the Magi by Tiziano Vecellio, The Madonna of the Pavilion by Sandro Botticelli, The Madonna Enthroned with Saint Ambrose and Saint Michael by Bramantino, The Rest on the flight into Egypt by Jacopo da Ponte. The itinerary continued with the analysis of the Vase of Flowers with Jewel, Coins and Shells by Jan Brueghel the Elder, and will end with Leonardo Da Vinci’s The Portrait of a Musician and the Codex Atlanticus.
- Tuesday, July 7th 2020 | Preview concert with QUARTETTO INDACO
- Wednesday, September 23rd 2020 | QUARTETTO INDACO
- Wednesday, September 30th 2020 | LUIGI ATTADEMO, guitar
- Wednesday, October 7th 2020 | OLEKSANDR PUSHKARENKO, violin
- Wednesday, October 14th 2020 | PAOLO ANDREOLI, violin and COSIMO CAROVANI, cello