Chamber music open-air festival in the most beautiful places of Italy
Wednesday, August 4th 2021, at 9pm– Chiesa di Santa Maria dello Spasimo, Palermo
Rita Marcotulli, piano
A purely indicative track list that can vary depending on the sensitivity of Rita with the addition of standard, improvisations or new songs.
– L’amore fugge (Rita Marcotulli) original composition – Waves and wind.
– The moon is an harsh mistress – Omaggio a Jimmy Web
– Every thing is not – Breakdown of time
– Koine – The urge to discover new sonorities
– La strada invisibile
– Che cosa sono le nuvole – Homage to Domenico Modugno and Pasolini
– Antoine Doinel – Homage to Francois Truffaut
– Yin and Yang – Fragility and strenght
– Homage to Pino Daniele
In order to safely participate, the organization will ensure physical distancing and compliance to the regulation in force. It will also be necessary for all participants to wear masks.
THE MAP OF MUSICA CON VISTA
The Map of Musica con Vista gathers all the sites of the festival and all the activities and tours suggested around the concerts and accompanies the audience to the discovery of a hidden part of our cultural heritage.
Below the interactive map of the 2021 edition.
With the support of
Under the patronage of
In collaboration with