Through your support, you will contribute to a “virtuous circle” of many valuable elements: talented young musicians and their future careers, the artistic and cultural heritage of the country, a new approach to building culture and tourism at low cost, and a renewed popular familiarity with classical music.
You can donate through bank trasfer:
Associazione Le Dimore del Quartetto
Banca Prossima – Piazza Paolo Ferrari, 10 – 20121 Milano
IBAN: IT13 S033 5901 6001 0000 0147 310
Le Dimore del Quartetto works in collaboration with
Associazione Dimore Storiche Italiane was founded in Rome on March 4th, 1977, following the example of similar associations already operating in other European countries.
Itwas built up thanks to the commitment and passion of some faithful owners which are custodians of this important historical and artistic heritage. For 40 years ASDI has been working facilitating conservation, enhancing and managing historic houses.
- Favors consulting and legal, administrative, fiscal and technical assistance to its members for the purpose of safeguarding, preserving, enhancing and managing historic homes;
- Maintains relations with the competent public bodies;
- Collaborates with similar national and international associations, in particular with European ones having similar purposes and is a member of the EHH (European Historic Houses);
- promotes studies, research and initiatives aimed at achieving social goals;
- Works for proposing a more adequate European and national legislative system
- Through the portal www.dimorestoricheitaliane.it and thanks to the hospitality provided in the most prestigious historic houses open to the public, ADSI promotes cultural tourism of excellence.
The Association was born to safeguard and convey the moral heritage of the Maestro Farulli, Viola of the Quartetto Italiano. The Association is promoted by Adriana Verchiani Farulli together with a group of friends, musicians and ex students of the Maestro Piero Farulli. It supports all initiatives with the aim of spreading the passion for classical music.
Consulted by the European Commission and the European Council, the European Historic Houses Association is an umbrella organisation gathering 22 national associations of historic houses and 2 observer countries.
The Association is the voice, at the European level, of about 50,000 European historic houses to the institutions, the politicians, the medias and the enterprises. Its aims are:
- To promote European cooperation regarding the conservation of historic houses and gardens;
- To provide a platform for the exchange of information and support for national historic house associations;
- To promote interest in the historical, aesthetic, educational, environmental, economic and social aspects of historic houses and gardens;
- To promote the extension and improvement of current historic houses, parks, gardens and estates to enable society as a whole to enjoy their attractions, beauty and story.
The Association plans numerous activities and special events to highlight the contribution of family-owned heritage houses during the 2018 European Year of Cultural Heritage.
Since its founding in 1975, FAI has drawn inspiration from the National Trust for England, Wales & Northern Ireland, with the aim of safeguarding and enhancing Italian heritage, FAI takes care of 57 special places in Italy for the benefit of present and future generations of which 35 are open to the public: villas and castles, houses and abbeys, towers and gardens in addition to seabays, mountains, valleys and woods. Promotes education, appreciation, awareness and enjoyment of the Nation’s environmental, natural, historic and artistic heritage. Monitors the protection of Italy’s natural and cultural assets, in the spirit of article 9 of the Italian Constitution (The Italian Republic promotes the development of culture and of scientific and technical research. It protects the landscape and the historical and artistic heritage of the Nation)
Founded in 1966, Si-Yo Music Society Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational and cultural institution dedicated to inspiring a global community with classical music. Si-Yo is affiliated with international musicians whom it supports with performance and teaching opportunities as well as an instrument lending program. The Foundation has presented our Si-Yo Artists™ in concerts in the U.S., Asia, and Italy; it also presents educational programs to schoolchildren who have limited exposure to classical music, and community outreach events at senior residences and places of worship.
ITSRIGHT is a collective management organisation founded in 2010 to manage, in Italy and abroad, neighbouring rights’ revenues due for any kind of public use of recorded music, in compliance with the Italian Copyright Law. Our mission is to ensure a global, competent and transparent way of collecting and distributing compensations due to performers, orchestra and chorus conductors, solo and orchestra musicians, artistic producers, record companies. With a professional and customer-oriented organisation, an integrated approach to the business and an international dimension, ITSRIGHT is a leading company providing high-standard services that guarantees you a transparent and efficient way to distribute your neighbouring rights’ compensations.