Le Dimore del Quartetto

CORTE BEBBI, BIBBIANO (RE)

The ancient name of the place where this elegant rural court is located was “Ager baebianus” which indicated the ownership of the Latin Bebii family. Corte Bebbi has therefore a very long and articulated history, which has left its mark in the name given to this elegant rural courtyard dating[…]

Read More

PALAZZO BONCOMPAGNI, BOLOGNA

The Palace Palazzo Boncompagni (now Benelli) is situated in Via del Monte 8, just steps away from piazza Maggiore and the Two Towers, right in the historical centre of the city. Pope Gregory XIII, who was previously Cardinal Ugo Boncompagni, was born and lived in the palace – which belonged[…]

Read More

PALAZZO FANTINI, TREDOZIO (FC)

Palazzo Fantini is situated in the heart of Tredozio, a village on the border between Romagna and Tuscany. Its tranquil setting is far away from the chaos of modern life, surrounded by woods and winding roads. The building is both elegant and austere, ornate and unpretentious, thus reflecting its dual[…]

Read More

PALAZZO ISOLANI, BOLOGNA

  Palazzo Isolani is one of the most beautiful and important historical buildings in Bologna, in the heart of its medieval center: it looks onto the splendid Piazza delle Sette Chiese (Square of the Seven Churches) and, being near the famous Due Torri (Two Towers), is at the center of an architectural complex which includes various[…]

Read More

PALAZZO LONGANESI CATTANI, BAGNACAVALLO (RA)

  Palazzo Longanesi Cattani – constantly looked after and in perfect shape – is our family’s historic mansion, characterized by the typical XVII/XVIII century Italian architecture with high ceilings decorated with frescos. Besides the bedrooms, almost all with dedicated / walk-in bathroom, it has a very large ball / concert[…]

Read More

VILLA ISOLANI, OZZANO DELL’EMILIA (BO)

  A 260-square meter building in Bolognese neoclassical style which can host up to 200 people. Guests will be welcomed in the charming atmosphere of the past in this 19th-century villa, surrounded by the greenery of a splendid park.  

Read More

VILLA LA PALAZZINA, CASTEL SAN PIETRO TERME (BO)

The villa dates back to the XVI century. From the beginning of the 1500s to 1750, it was owned by the Legnani Ferri family, then it became property of the Malvezzi family, one of the most ancient of the city of Bologna. Villa La Palazzina is composed of three buildings,[…]

Read More

VILLA SPALLETTI TRIVELLI, SANT’ILARIO D’ENZA (RE)

The Spalletti family, a family of merchants since 1500 from Canton Ticino, with the Aquisgrana Treaty in 1748 exploited the European peace and started commercial relationship with the southern regions of the Hasburg empire. The family bought lands in the area of Mantova and Reggio Emilia, and participated actively in[…]

Read More