Le Dimore del Quartetto

CASTELLO DI MONTORO, TERNI

Categories , ,

The San Giovanni farm is located 5km away from the medieval town of Montoro. It has four bedrooms, three bathrooms and an outdoor patio of 200 sqm.
The Castle is characterized by a squared sighting tower of remarkable size. On its summit a bell-ring tower was then added, in addition to four clocks and guelfi battlements.
The Montoro family had the dominion on the territory since 1020. In 1737 they join in marriage to the Patrizi family, still owners of the castle, the park and the church built in the XVII century by Bartolomeo Bulla.